Friday, October 21, 2005

YAY!



Tom Smykowski: Well alright, it was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat! It would be this mat, that you would put on the floor, and it would have different conclusions written on it, that you could jump to!

Michael: That is the worst idea I have ever heard in my life, Tom.

Samir: Yes, yes, it's horrible... this idea.

Hop Hop Hop! This is fun! I think I'll patent it since I'm so good at jumping to conclusions....Weeeeee....

I'm too tired for this shit tonight...In fact I'm just too tired for it for a really long time....


New Banter bla bla bla Click Here to See It

1 comment:

Erika said...

stupid, Jessica was talking crap. why would you make that up and then tell others but not her??? Maybe because you still liked her and wanted to protect her, duh. I hope she reads this. People will hang out with anyone to avoid boredom, even people who don't like them or are using them. Cragy!