Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fuck Yes I'll Eat It!



Today I am absolutely giddy with excitement!! I finally got enough time in my schedule to call some nutritionists.

Seeing as how I'm "going blind because I'm too fat" according to my bastard doctor; I figured I needed a good nutritionist. My dreams of skinny jeans were smashed when I called my doctor to get a referral to one. I was told that my medical insurance won't cover a nutritionist, even though I'm going blind because I'm fat and need to lose weight!! Fuckers!

So, today I finally got time to take matters into my own hands. I called and talked to 1 of the 2 in the phone book and she sounds like she really knows what she's talking about. And get this, not only can she help me lose weight, but she thinks she can help me with my (many) food allergies AND all my health problems!! I can't friggin wait!

She's sending me a little quiz thingy to help isolate where my problems are comming from (like my small intestine or kidneys), and she's also sending me some paperwork to fill out which includes a 3 day food diary.

I'm not saying that I'm too terribly jazzed about the possibility of having to become a vegitarian **cough cough Erika (Freak) cough cough** or worse having to eat everything raw. But at this point in my life I'm willing to try just about anything to get to stop taking all this damned medication, and fix my sinus problems; oh yea, and not go blind of corse.

So like I said before Fuck Yes I'll Eat It!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Listen, Pam Anderson is a vegetarian and she has huge tits. Isn't that reason enough?

Queen of De-Nile said...

I don't want Pam Anderson's tits. I might topple over.