Friday, October 28, 2005

Time to Burn Some Bridges of My Own...



With so many ideas for my blog today, this one was just too good to pass up! For anyone who reads my blog and the saga of Alica and I, I'm sure you read the blog "I'm Sorry, So Sorry"

This is a reply to that post in LiveJournal, from an Anonymous person, who apparently knows her from Texas....

Their reply was:
Subject: Don't worry, Alicia has always been two-faced!!
She's always been like that. You know, She used to be best friends with Carl's ex and talked about how shitty he was for the things he did to her right up until she decided she wanted to date him. Don't take it personal. She burns a lot of bridges.

Now, I don't want to scare anyone away; I just thought it was interesting that someone decided to use the term two-faced to describe Alicia with no persuasion. I meerly said that JESSICA was two-faced. And weather you believe it or not, it's true. So maybe you should get over it, you know who you are.

In light of this new comment, I thought a song was appropriate. I just love to dedicate songs to people, especially when they describe them so well. This one goes out to Alicia....Here's lookin' at you kid!

Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth
The Dandy Warhols


I never thought you'd be a junkie
because heroin is so passe.
But today,
if you think that I don't know
about depression and
emotional pain,
you're insane, or your
a fool who hasn't paid attention
to a word that I say.

In a way, I can't
help but feel responsible.
I always knew that you were insane
with your pain.

But I never thought you'd be a junkie
because heroin is so passe
now a-day.
You never thought you'd get addicted,
just be cooler in an obvious way.
I could say, shouldn't you have got
a couple piercings and decided
may-be that you were gay.

In a way
I can't help but feel responsible,
I always knew that you were insane
with your pain
But I never thought you'd be a junkie
because
heroin is so passe hey.(repeat)

P.S. Blocking people only makes them sure of the fact that you are talking shit about them. If you really wanted to be "grown up" about it, all that wouldn't matter; and you wouldn't give a shit who read your blog/journal. I'm just sayin...

1 comment:

Erika said...

burn baby, burn!