Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In Your Face!



In your face DL Roope! I fucking passed my practical manicurist boards yesterday!! Stupid fucking bureaucratic, slimy, self serving, rude, obnoxious, self richeous bastards! I wish I had the money to sue their ass because if I had the time and money to go through the process I would put that fucking company out of business!

But they can all kiss my ass because I'm done with their bullshit and their not passing people (policy) because they don't like the way they look, or talk, or if they have tattoos etc. Fuck em all!

IN-YOUR-FACE!

2 comments:

Erika said...

you give me manicure pedicure?

Queen of De-Nile said...

You want manicure pedicure?

I do for you, only twenty dollar! You come - sit - I do for you!

Only twenty dollar.

You want happy ending?? Oh wait, wrong service!