Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tis the Season...



Today, for me, has been a pretty bad day. Just a series of disappointments really; followed by a very long car trip {alone} to Olympia to take my manicurist written test. Which I promptly failed in Lacey and had to drive back to Olympia to pay for again. Any way, long story short, it hasn't been good.

I can say however that the first thing that brought a smile to my face all day were two cars, or rather their lisence plates, on the way home. No, not in Olympia or even Tacoma, it was all the way out here in Silverdale.

I was getting on the freeway from picking up my schedule at Shari's and I got on the freeway behind a big black car with a lisence plate that said "BIRD". And I started to think to myself, how funny it's kindof like a big black crow (tis the season right?). Then not even 30 seconds later at the next on ramp a little yellow mazda sports car gets on the freeway with a lisence plate that says "CORN". I had to laugh at the irony of it all. The little corn car and the big black bird car. The only thing better would have been if the bird car somehow ate the little yellow corn car; or at least wrecked it, but it made me smile.

Like I said...Tis the Season...

No comments: