Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm Sorry....So Sorry....



Apparently, I'm so vain...because the blog was about me. I don't suppose that makes me vain, but it does make me right. Any way, here is my response to the recent snap in my direction in the recent post in Alicia's Live Journal.

And before I reply, I would like to add one thing...I DO HAVE A FUCKING PHONE! PICK IT UP AND ACTUALLY CALL ME LIKE A REAL HUMAN AND WORK IT OUT! 535-7436 or 440-1892! I know you have these numbers!!

Now, on to the rest.

I'M SORRY

that I ever stood up for you when Jessica would trash you behind your back.

that I went to your play and tried to be a supportive friend.

that I tried not to hurt your feelings by posting a nice comment where I thought you read my blogs.

that I was your first friend, when you didn't know anyone, and I stuck by you.

that I would listen to your constant jabbering about yourself, with no intermission (or care usually) for what was really going on my life.

that my husband helped your husband out, when other people on the boat called him unsavory names behind his back.

that you can't figure out how to call me and work shit out over coffee, or tea, or movie, or dinner, or simply conversation.

that I don't have a baby. (nuf said)

that I ever cared what was going on in your life, and asked you about it; even when you never did the same for me.

that I speak my opinions and it bothers you that I "have no tact."

that you never ONCE asked me to go to lunch and or tea with you at The Victorian Tea House...even though you and Jessica go there all the time.

that I stayed your friend after you made me feel like Jessica talking shit about other people behind their backs was my fault.

that you still never added me to your "friends list" on LiveJournal.

that I was supportive of every decision that you made, including Rocky, Modeling, Mary Kay, The Body Shop, Ebay, Sewing and this play.

But mostly, I'm sorry because you probably didn't even notice. And although I'm sure all of this sounds harsh, and like I "have no tact." I hope you can take a moment to reflect on these facts. I'm sure you've probably already written me off any way....I'm sure it's easy to do when you've become my enemy's new best friend. She's probably poured all kinds of poison in your ear.

Just a final thought for the day: Why the hell do people need other people in their lives to justify themselves? Why do we care so much what other people think of us? I suppose it doesn't matter when 2 of your "best friends" just write you off without a single thought about it. But I also suppose that I'll be just fine, and so will the rest of the world tomorrow when I open my eyes to a new morning.

Now, enough sappy shit, let's get on with the day!

1 comment:

Erika said...

preach it sistah!