Monday, November 14, 2005

Welcome to the Family!



I just got a new tattoo last night! I've finally gotten the Isis tattoo that I've been lusting after for like a year and a half. And it is beautiful! Hurt like a sonofabitch, but that's because it's my biggest one so far and it took him almost 3 hours to finish (that's a lot of ink in one session!). It stands approx. 7 or 8" by about the same. The eye of Ra was already there, I just had her put around it.

Love it. Worship it. Envy it. Come on....you know you want one!

The guy that did it was kick ass! (I got it done at The Golden Rule in Silverdale) His name is Tony, and he's done some work for my friend Alice. While I was there just chatting it up, while he dug a needle into my flesh to scar me with beautiful ink, he asked me what I did. So I told him I was a nail tech, and he got all excited, because he loves manicures and pedicures. And, I think we'll be trading services; manicures and pedicures for tattoo's! YESSSSS!

All the cool kids are doin it. You wanna be cool don't ya? Just another in a long line of artwork that will make me a much prettier corpse when I die.

1 comment:

Erika said...

holy damn that is awesome!!!!! You rock. I shall worship it. I will build an altar and place a million candles on it. I want another one so bad. When I start working I will save up some money and get one. Soooooooon.

You should give him the cool Simpsons nails. That would look hot on a man. It would be the new black eyeliner.