Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fuck Navy Housing!



So, I picked up my spiffy little brocure thingy that the new housing office passes out to all the houses on base and decided to actually read it. Mostly out of boredom. I came across a small article that pissed me off!

First a small background on Halloween at my house....I decorate for Halloween bigger than ANY holiday of the year, this includes Christmas. I decorate so big, I had a neighbor ask me when I was putting my decorations up this year because I hadn't done it as early as I usually do. Long story short, BIG decorations and lots of time and money spent to make them kick ass!

This is the little blurb I ran across today "Thanks for the Holiday Scare" this bullshit article recognizes 5 houses on base that had the best Halloween decorations this year. I didn't make the top 5 at all! WTF!?!?! Noone from my block made the list. My housing 4-plex was the only house on the block with serious decorations on it! And I didn't even see any big and or cool decorations anywhere else on base!

This kind of shit pisses me off! That's my fucking holiday! And now, I have to REALLY decorate for Christmas and then maybe I'll get some kind of recognition for that....but I doubt it. Fuck Navy Housing!!

No comments: