Thursday, November 10, 2005

Estrogen Ocean



While working at the salon the other day there were about 5 of us [women] just sitting around and making the man on the phone feel like a piece of meat....man meat that is! Apparently he's a super hot Ukranian man, whom I have never met, but undoubtedly will at some point.

So we're all sitting around and being loud and obnoxious women, when Kerry (my "boss") says "I should write a book and call it The Estrogen Ocean!" Good idea! In fact, I like the name of it so much I'm debating on changing my blog title to it.

The whole point of this post is, I LOVE MY JOB! My boss rocks, and I make near $20 an hour!

Anyone want to come surfing on the estrogen ocean? Highly recommended for gay men and women only.

1 comment:

Erika said...

oooo, can i write the book with you? And then we could go on Oprah and then we'd be rich, rich, rich!!!! And the whole world can suck my titties!!! MUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!