Friday, November 11, 2005

Cackling Hens in Chat Groups...



I don't know why I feel the need to keep up on the postings in the "Navy Wives in Washington" chat group on MySpace. I feel like it's a room full of 19-25 year old cackling hens. Talking about their kids, and their new Avon/Partylite/Mary Kay/Tupperware/Pampered Chef/whatever the flavor of the week "work from home" job is, so they can stay home with their babies and be "good mommies" bla bla bla.

I tried Mary Kay, that company blows! Their morals are seriously fuct up for being a "christian" corporation. Although, maybe that's what ruined it for me, never was big on religion. ***gagging on the religious propaganda shoved down my throat at those stupid meetings***

But I digress...

Being 23 (24 in December), it's not easy to say "19-25 year old cackling hens" without scrutiny. But, honestly, I tend to think (without bias of corse) that I talk and think like someone roughly 10 or so years older than I am. But I can't help but click on that stupid icon when it pops up on my Groups section when a new post has been made. I don't care about their really boring lives. Maybe it's because it's different from mine. I do have to say that there is something strangely fascinating about those type of Navy Wives. There could be a whole psychological case study on them. I would LOVE to see the results of that! HA!

Just a rant, because I'm bored and a little shocked at myself for having to keep up with something so stupid. **sigh**

No comments: