Thursday, November 10, 2005

No limits...



MMmmmmMMmmm Yummy yummy Spam...well, not when it's comming at you at the speed of light and sound; as in, comming at you from your computer screen. I was a telemarketer for roughly 2 years, so I sympathize with those folks. I really do, they're just doing their jobs and trying to earn a buck. A hard earned dollar I might add.

ButI digress...

I've got a pretty good spam filter on my email. And still this shit gets in! Somehow I got signed up for some sort of SEXUALLY EXPLICIT site, and they won't stop spamming me; even though their emails go straight to my spam folder. And, honestly spam seems pretty pointless to me. Who really opens those emails and then clicks on the offers?!? To me, it just seems like a money scheme.

Noone is paid to send those out, they're computer generated, and then sent out automatically. And today, I got spam in my inbox on MySpace! Friggin spam on MySpace! Oy! I didn't bother me so much, as the prospect that someone wanted to send me a message, and I got my hopes all up...damnit!

Spam has no boundaries...

No comments: