Monday, December 26, 2005

WARNING


They also aren't for people who are going to act like children.

I don't close my blog and make it only friends. I don't think it's necessacary. I don't have a problem calling someone a bitch, or whatever I call them in my journal or to their face. If you knew me, you'd understand that. However, if you belong to the minions of Jessica (two faced) Kline, and you're here to do malicious things and send my journal to other people, then just a warning.....I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

If I really cared, I'd make it so only certain people could read it. I'm not in high school any more, nor do I act like it. So, for those of you who feel the need to take my blog public and send it to the people I talk about in it, just know that I won't care. It won't ruffle my feathers, and if you feel the need to hate me then do.

Until you know me for sure, you shouldn't judge me. You've probably been fed all lies any way. But, I just thought you should know. How about you grow some balls and leave me a comment, and make yourself known. I dare you!

No comments: