Monday, December 26, 2005

OH YAY...Fuck Off!



So, Christmas was ok. Quick update before I rant. I got some cool stuff, and some not so cool stuff. My present from Leo was a new stereo in my car; it's pre-paid so I just have to go down and get it installed. So that was nice. And I also got 2 round trip tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies (standby of corse but still ok with me) from my aunt, uncle and John. And I got a kick ass game from my grandma for my Nintendo DS. But then my mom had to go and ruin it with weight loss stuff! Her whole theme was weight loss related, I got ankle and wrist weights and a weight training book, and I even got a water bottle! OY that woman will never learn....Any way on to my rant....

FUCKING NAVY WIVES!!! I'm sure you've heard all this before, but just when I think I'm befriending some of them I turn around to do something and here comes the knife, right into my back! No warning, no communication about it, and all in some round about passive-agressive way. FUCK THESE BITCHES!

I'm a member on this group on MySpace called Navy Submarine Wives. It was a nice group, I didn't even know about it until I was invited to join. So, I joined, why not right? I could meet some new wives maybe this would be good. After being in this group I got tired of all the bullshit about how they were so depressed or pissed off at the Navy or bla bla bla typical navy wive banter bla bla bla.

So I created a group called Not Your Typical Navy Wives. It's an invitation only group, so I invited several women from the Submariner Wives group but not a lot of others. All of a sudden now I can't post topics or anything in the group. I can't even click on the mediator's name to contact her about it. I have to be all sneaky about it and click from someone else's site or topic post. Then, shortly after I realize all this, the mediator posts something about a new group on some other site that she's invented called Washington Submariners Wives, she posts this for the whole group mind you. You have to sign up for it, and then be approved. Yea, I've signed up for this group twice under different names and I keep going back and I'm not registered. So, I think she's black balling me from this other chat group and probably because of...none other than....JESSICA TWO FACED KLINE!

This bitch is still trying to make my life difficult. It's over, it's been over for quite a while now. I don't talk shit about her any more, and I could give two shits about whatever she's doing. Until this bullshit. She just happens to be good friends with the moderator of this group. ARGH!!

So I was letting all this slip by me with no problem, until recently. I logged into the Submariner Wives group to find this....



I would like to Thank You Ladies for making this group so successful and I'm glad we're all here for the right reasons…to make friends and not to tear apart other wives who choose to live their lives the way they do. Life is TOO short to be negative. We need to accept people for who they are, and not group them into categories, We all have something in common, We're Submarine Wives, Navy Wives, and Wives who love their Husbands and Families. We need to be here as support for one another no matter what path we decide to take. I hope next year will bring more friends and less competition. I hope everyone has a Happy & Safe New Year, we’ll see you next year.

Don't hate because you didn't get invited bitch! Why do I even care about these whacky bitches any way? The only reason I could come up with is I'm legitimately trying to make friends, and it's being torn apart because someone is pissed at me. I was doing good until they all moved away. Now I have to find new ones; forgive me if I want ones that have their own life outside of their kids and their husbands.

So, I guess the only thing left to do is say FUCK OFF! I hope she reads this, Jessica that is. I hope she reads this and it pisses her off. I havn't done shit to her, I've left the bitch alone, and I'm going to continue to leave her alone because she's not worth my time to tear apart; because I have a life.

No comments: