Monday, December 19, 2005

Still Waiting...



Soooo, I've talked to both my ombudsman AND the offcrew of Leo's boat. And apparently there's not going to be a mail drop until late January. I guess they were going to do a mail drop when the boat broke and they came home....but the COB decided that since they got to come home that they wouldn't need a mail drop.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? It's Christmas!!! AND, they came home 4 days after they left!! So, it's not like they had been gone a while and we got to see them and it was a nice visit, it was 4 fucking days!! And now, no mail drop until just before they come home?!? This is such bullshit!

Poor Leo is going to be disappointed that he doesn't ge a mail drop. Especially since it's the holidays! He's already missed Thanksgiving, now it's Christmas, my birthday and then probably our anniversary. And he won't have a mail drop from me. What is the fucking point of a mail drop just before they get home?? Unless they're staying gone. That would make me really sad. They're not even pulling into port anywhere.

This fucking sux! No wonder I'm having a hard time getting into the holiday spirit.

No comments: