Saturday, December 03, 2005

Fucking Abandoned



I had a pretty good day yesterday....for the most part...

I didn't have any clients at the salon, which afforded me the time to go to the post office for my Ebay business, and even meet an old friend for coffee. I got to spend 2 1/2 hours in the middle of the day having coffee and chatting about movies and life and just basically having fun. THEN I even got to meet my new sugar baby! He's so fucking cute you could just vomit, seriously, you'll want to eat him or something, he's even bite sized.

Any way, I get home relitively early, and decide to relax for a bit. I've been wanting to go see the movie Aeon Flux with my friend Chris. He's my movie buddy, and we go see every kick ass movie like that together. I've been trying to get a hold of him on his cell since Wednesday, with no success. So I finally called his roommate, thinking Chris' cell was still broken....It's not broken, he left for boot camp early!

The mother fucker left for boot camp early (he wasn't supposed to leave til mid Dec.!) and didn't even bother to call and tell me goodbye! He invited some of his other friends over, like his old roommate, and had a small party. But couldn't pick up the fucking phone and tell me he was leaving early! I've been best friends with this guy since 7th grade! That was a shitty fucking thing to do!

If Leo was here it would be no big deal. But this month happens to be already bad for me, because not only is Leo gone, but my parents just left for Italy, and I have to spend the holidays (and my birthday) alone. Bad fucking timing to be selfish. I don't know why he did it, and I don't frankly care. I needed some support, and the only friend I still hang out with on a daily basis, just left without even so much as a warning!

I feel utterly abandoned...

No comments: