Monday, September 26, 2005

It's Official...



"The human eye is the organ which gives us the sense of sight, allowing us to learn more about the surrounding world than we do with any of the other four senses. We use our eyes in almost every activity we perform, whether reading, working, watching television, writing a letter, driving a car, and in countless other ways. Probably most people would agree that sight is the most precious of the five senses, and many people fear blindness more than any other disability."

Finally after a week of waiting for the damn doctor to call me, I got through to his office. Which conveniently closes at 4 friggin 30! I called on Friday at 4:34! Any way, I'm starting on my medication to treat my papiloedema. I really sux, but this way I shouldn't lose my sight.

I suppose I'm actually looking foreward to someone professional having to tell me why I'm so fat, and what I can do to fix it; because between you and me I've tried just about every damned thing on the fucking planet and can't seem to get rid of it. So, here's hopin!

No comments: