Saturday, September 10, 2005

Piercings



Well today started off relitively normal. Until my friend Erika called me to invite me to a bachelorette party. It all seemed innocent. So I went about my day since the party wasn't until 8pm.

I applied for her baker's position at Shari's, which pays $10/hr! And we even hung out a few hours before the party. Now, this is where it starts to get interesting.

The party was at a piercing and tattoo place. And really you can't expect me to spend close to 3 hours in one of those places without getting anything done...anyway, it started out as a Passion Party. And then there was supposed to be a stripper.

Well, feeling bored because the stripper didn't show, we started to talk about piercings. And actually I'm more of a tattoo person than a piercing person, but either is fine with me. Eventually the conversation turned to clit piercings. Something I had never really considered getting myself; not that I wouldn't but just not something I had ever considered.

The Passion Paries consultant got hers done tonight, and that fueled the conversation even more. Now, just in case you didn't know clit piercings run around $80, and that kind of money I didn't have. Which I thought was my saving grace until Erika told me she'd pay for mine if I got it done with her.

Never to be one to turn down a free body art offer, I accepted her "dare" and the next thing I know we both had it done! She went first, and of corse she got the guy who does it all the time, and hers was quick and less painful than mine. Then I get the guy who hardly ever does this piercing, and I've got both men down there looking at areas of my body that have only seen a doctor and my husband in the last 3 years! The first guy couldn't do it on his own, so the other guy had to help him; which translates into slowly piercing a very tender part of my nether regions! Of corse it was only probably about 5 seconds of pain, but that was a bitch. Now, it's sore, but that's to be expected I'm sure.

So, in a recap, my evening turned from an innocent bacheolorette party to getting my clit pierced. Of corse I'll be giving Erika free fills on her nails for a few months, but I think it was all worth it to do something I would have never done on my own. Yikes!

No comments: