Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wobbly Bee Pen

I have a wobbly bee pen. Seriously. It's a black ball point pen encased in yellow wood with white polka dots. And on top is a wooden bee on a small spring, complete with spring feelers.

Normally it's qute cute, and rather annoying to try to write with. But my mom gave it to me and I can't bring myself to part with it. Although it does write well, and I seem to lose any and all "normal" pens that come across my desk, but the wobbly bee pen endures...sortof like Cher, and some really bad disco songs I won't mention.

I only bring up the bee pen because at the moment I am fighting a MASSIVE migraine (I've taken 2 midrin and 4 Excedrin Migraines and it's still here, I think sleep is the only thing that's going to make it quit), and I found the bee pen while talking to Erika online. Now, it seems to be a source of great entertainment because my head feels like 100lbs and is giving me a high-like feeling. So, wobbling the bee on the top of the pen is hilarious!

I probably look a little like a fat 4 year old on crack, waving a yellow bee pen in front of my face, but for now I'm entertained.

No comments: