Monday, August 01, 2005

Thoughts

This is something my mom sent me the other day. Insightful...

The only thing permanent is the soul.

I have borrowed some protein and minerals which were organized by samples from my parents. They also gave me some protected opportunities to integrate with the body and form some of my operating system kernel useful to perception and control in an unfamiliar environment.

I entered a game of development and survival. At the end of the game I have either destroyed my vehicle or worn it out. During the game I will learn to find truth, be obedient, take charge and yield to the benefit of others...

We are not just a spoonful of the cosmic mush, we were individuals from the beginning and will remain individuals forever. See you on the other side. (Felix L. Goodman) NewsScan Daily, Nov 10, 1999...

No comments: