Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Mug Bug



I thought it was the coolest thing in high school. And her name was Jodi Ghrist. One morning she drove it into school and I was simply in awe. And I wanted one...

Sometime that summer Jodi had entered some contest for Pepsi, and won The Mug Bug. Noone heard about it, it wasn't printed in the newspaper (at least I don't think), she just showed up in it senior year.

This car was nothing special, but it was painted just like the picture above. And, if I remember right it came with a bunch of Mug Rootbeer. The root beer I could live without, but the bug was COOL! I don't even think it was a brand new bug, but the paint job was so neat.

The last I remember she was planning on painting over it as soon as she was able. According to the rules, she had to keep it painted with Mug Rootbeer for a while. I wonder if she ever did..

No comments: