Monday, January 02, 2006

The Devil in your Computer



So, I've come to the conclusion that blogs are the devil. Not computers, I love my computer, and not the internet because it's an incredible source for research and time wasting. But man, am I fuckin tired of the bullshit that comes with keeping an online blog.

This year, I've lost 2 friends to fucking blogs. And to make matters worse, I've even been attacked by a group of psycho Navy Wives who felt the need to isolate me and read my blog and send it to people. You all don't know me, so stop tryin to start shit. That being said, I'll move on.

For those of you who do know me, I mean really know me, you understand how I work. I don't privitize my blog because if I'm going to put it here I'll say it to your face, or you already know I don't like you. This is my unofficial friend; the one thing I can spill to that doesn't mind me typing all kinds of bullshit, all the time and doesn't get depressed.

I didn't realize I had other readers besides Erika. Noone ever leaves me comments but her. Leave me comments! I'd love to know who reads this, even if you're not a friend.

1 comment:

Queen of De-Nile said...

WOW! Thanks! I know who you are, well, I know of you any way. :) Thanks for stoppin by, and thanks for lookin at my purses! I'm going to get back into it again. Look me up if you start carying one.