Monday, August 07, 2006

The Navy Wife Network

For those of you who didn't read my post about building a network for the navy wives, I'm building a network for Navy wives. I'm putting it up on the net, and the site will have reviews of each base. Good places to eat, good babysitters, good places to get your nails done and so on. My goal is to make it be a navy wife driven site, with reviews on each base and place listed for that base, complete with a star rated system.

Any way, I've been begging for information from ladies and everyone thinks that it's a GREAT idea, but noone is giving me anything. Except for one person. So one more plea Navy Wives!! I need info on the base you're living on, and bases you've been to! Email me for a survey if you need to, or simply write me a review of your most favorites and worst favorites and why! Thank you.

Now, without further adeu I give you the link to the under construction site...

www.navywifenetwork.com

Simple to remember, and hopefully will become a staple of every navy wife's online bookmarks. Feedback is welcomed, so bring it on! Give me ideas, I need all I can get.

Thanks!

Tamara Rosas
LogicallyLocked@aol.com
www.navywifenetwork.com

No comments: