Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sneeky Peeky..



You ever spy on someone on MySpace? Go looking for that long lost love; or old friend? I do it probably too often. I think it's the voyeur in me. I'm curious to see how their lives are going. What's been going on, what hasn't. That sort of thing.

The other day I was snooping around and I came across an old flame. Pretty serious at one point. But just didn't work out in the end. I keep checking back to his page in the hopes that he'll update his pictures or write a new blog; but it just hasn't happened. There's no way on earth I would ever contact him directly. The consequences could be disastrous (mostly for him - I just don't like being called names). Of course this is probably just the melodrama in me. He's probably tell me to fuck off and die and then I'd leave him alone. Why can't he just update his damned life so I can get on with mine?

If you keep a MySpace page, be kind to all of us voyeur's out there and if you're not going to update your profile at least put up a notice. Cause it's really irritating when we can't read your blogs and look at new pics. and see who you're becoming friends with.

No comments: