Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolute


This year I've decided that I'm breaking from tradition and actually making resolutions. I don't usually do this for the simple fact that once you set a resolution in place people (myself especially) tend to do everything they can subconsciously to break that resolution. So, I'm setting them, but I'm setting the bar low.

1.) At the end of the day I am going to try to put all of my loose change into my big fat [empty] piggy bank. Hoping against hope that by the end of this new year I will have enough change to take into CoinStar and possibly buy all my Christmas presents with!

2.) I would like to start blogging again. And mostly blogging about what I'm making and crafting and what's going on with Emotional Baggage; but also what's important to me. Because, come on, it's my blog.

And a distant 3.) I would like to get the last 30lbs or so off. For the simple reason that it will get my neurologist off my back; and possibly get me off these nasty meds. Here's hopin' but I'm not placing it in the #1 spot because it's not the most important to me. Strange huh? Eh. Weight aint nuthin but a number baby! lol

So, here it is. And here I am. January 1st, and I'm off to a good start. I've put a bunch of change into my piggy bank and written a blog. I think this year is going to be good. If nothing else it will be interesting. Stick around and find out won't you?

No comments: