Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Positively Giddy!


I went to the thrift store today to get a few things to make some Christmas presents. And, as usual I ended up in the records section. The stores out here have KILLER stashes of old records! In one haul I got GREAT records!! Here's the run down...

Nat King Cole - Dear Lonely Hearts
The Cure - Shake it Up
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL!!
3 different Santana records
Richard Pryor - Bicentennial Nigger
Richard Pryor - That Nigger's Crazy
Miami Vice Soundtrack
More of The Monkees
Alice in Wonderland - Original Disney release from the cartoon movie!!
Get Smart
Goldfinger Soundtrack - Complete with old pictures of Sean Connery!
Laugh-In Soundtrack!
The Songs and Comedy of the Smother's Brothers!

OH YEA! I'm diggin it! If you need me, I'll be sitting with my ears to my speakers...

No comments: