Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ignorance is bliss??



Lately I feel like I must have a new tattoo. Something that I didn't ask to have put on my body, and NEVER would for that matter....I feel like I've got "STUPID" tattoo'd across my forehead.

Apparently, everybody but Leo and I can see it. Because people keep treating me like I'm stupid. I'm not really, I promise. In fact, I tend to believe that I'm slightly smarter than average. I'll be the first to admit that I'm no genius, but I'm definately not a retard.

So, to any clients, friends and even strangers out there....STOP LYING TO ME! I'm not a fucking idiot, and I know when you lie to me!! I also hate it when I'm talked down to. When someone talks down to me I feel like I need to reach out and cut their tongue out with a rusty spork. Seriously, it makes me feel like a child.

STOP TREATING ME LIKE A RETARDED CHILD!

Sometimes I think it would be easier to be that stupid. Then I just wouldn't get irritated by it, cause I wouldn't know any better....Ok, I'm done.

No comments: