Saturday, February 24, 2007

Baby it's cold outside...



So, I made a hat! Well, I made two. The first one was a beautiful olive green; but it was too small. It fit, but it gave me a headache cause it was tight. Soooo I made a bigger one with a gorgeous garnet yarn.

I am not a good knitter. I know how, but I don't like to do it because it takes too long. For my birthday my grandma got me a Nifty Knitter loom that was a large rectangle for making scarfs and purses. After making a scarf in about 3 hours (a really long rainbow scarf, see previous post), I knew I had to get the circles! Since the weather has FINALLY gotten cold here I need a hat, and rather than buy one, I decided to make one; now was the time to get those circle looms I'd been eying. Plus, they were on sale.

I did this hat in 2 hours. 2 HOURS!!! Hell yea!

No comments: